This variety was introduced to the North America’s market through an exclusive collaboration between Danziger and leading Gypsophila growers from Ecuador who chose the name “INZIGNIA” as the group name.
All group members were selected by their high quality production of Gypsophila and it represent a joint venture of four growers including: Florsani, Florequisa, MuchFlowers and Malima.
Gold medal award Winner, Flower EXPO Russia.
A "cushion like" of small-flowered Gyp
• Full small ball-shaped flowers
• The inflorescence is voluminous with an impressive appealing overall look
• Stems are strong and easy to harvest
• Long vase life - over 3 weeks
• Stems are easy to handle at post harvest and packing
• In the field: High yield; Heavy stems;Tolerant to soil diseases
• Tolerant to soil diseases
Flower Size (Diameter in mm)
Flush Duration (from planting/cutback to cutback)